- Patient Forms – save time on your first visit by downloading and completing the patient forms before you go in for your appointment.
- Insurance – get information on the insurance carriers with which we work.
- Links – outside resources with information on physical therapy and other health related topics.
- FAQ – answers to commonly asked questions on what to expect when you come in for your first visit.
- Notice of Privacy Practices – please read the Notice of Privacy Practices, so you are aware of how we may use and disclose your medical information.
Discrimination is Against the Law
- English: Mallers & Swoverland Orthopaedic Physical Therapy, LLC complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
- Español (Spanish): Mallers & Swoverland Orthopaedic Physical Therapy, LLC cumple con las leyes federales de derechos civiles aplicables y no discrimina por motivos de raza, color, nacionalidad, edad, discapacidad o sexo.
- 繁體中文(Chinese): Mallers & Swoverland Orthopaedic Physical Therapy, LLC 遵守適用的聯邦民權法律規定，不因種族、膚色、民族血統、年齡、殘障或性別而歧視任何人。